Available June 1st!
Just bring your clothes and bedding!
Everything is included, including all utilities (unlimited wireless internet, cable TV, hydro, water, gas), and laundry.
This very large room comes fully furnished and accessorized. It features a queen-size bed, a large closet, and a full private en-suite / ensuite bathroom and shower.
I am the landlord and have been living at this property for years, so living here presents a unique renting opportunity for mature individuals who want to live in a place that is quiet, clean, and stays in order.
One of the unique and amazing features of the house is the beautiful private and cozy 300 sq. ft. Hampton-style main floor TV room with a LARGE 60" LCD TV (with Netflix) and access to the back patio!
This room was added onto the back exterior brick wall of the house, so any noise that comes from the room or the TV is entirely blocked off from the rest of the house.
I am looking for a quiet, mature tenant who will rent this beautiful fully-furnished bedroom.
It is a quiet, clean, and respectful environment in which to live, study, and/or work, and it sits on a quiet street directly across from the Steve Bauer running trail.
Ample free parking is available.
*Please note that you would be sharing the kitchen with 2 females.
The place comes fully equipped with general amenities and things like pots, pans, dishes, utensils, kitchenware, toaster oven, and coffee maker etc are supplied.
Even toilet paper and dish soap is supplied and storage spaces in the kitchen are labeled.
My aim is to provide the people that live here with the best in shared living accommodations.
In the winter I also try to get out and shovel the driveway and clean the cars off by 630am.
The laundry area comes equipped with a new full-sized stacked LG washer/dryer and is conveniently situated upstairs.
This most certainly is a one-of-a-kind rental opportunity for mature and quiet individuals!
• Located just down the street from Niagara College and the YMCA
• Easy access to Brock University and Highway 406
• Close to Sobeys, Food Basics, Zehrs, the Seaway Mall, restaurants, etc.
• Located in a solid brick townhouse with central air conditioning that has a beautifully-furnished and fully-appointed open-concept main floor
• A beautiful and cozy 300 sq. ft. Hampton-style main floor TV room with a LARGE 60" 1080p flat-screen LCD TV and access to the back patio
• A beautiful, private outdoor patio area with BBQ
• An attractive main floor powder room
• Stove, fridge, washer, dryer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster oven, kettle, toaster, dishes, pots, pans, etc.
• Cable TV in all rooms
• Highest-Speed wireless Internet
• Smoke, CO2 & CO detectors on all floors
• Generous cupboard, refrigerator and freezer spaces
First and last months' rent will be required upon the signing of the lease agreement.
For an appointment to view, please reply to this ad.