Excellent renting opportunity for students. Five-minute walk to Lakehead University.
**The available room (first 2 photos) is now a light gray colour. Will update the photos as soon as the present tenant vacates.**
- Number of Vacancies: 1 (room-sharing is not permitted)
- Date Available: May 1st 2021
- Term: Long-term preferably but flexible
- Rent: $550.00/month, utilities and internet included. First and last month’s rent deposit required.
- Smoking: Absolutely no smoking or vaping of any substance inside the house. Smokers are permitted on the condition that they take care not to bring the scent indoors with them.
- Pets: I have two cats, but you cannot bring a pet with you or get one while you're here.
- Furnishings: Common areas are furnished, bedrooms are not.
- In-unit laundry
- Free street side parking available (calendar), Plug-in parking also available for purchase through Mirabelli Property Management ($300/year)
- Free wifi/ethernet (conditions apply)
- Kitchen appliances (fridge/freezer, chest freezer, stove, microwave, dishwasher) and cookware are provided (conditions apply)
- 8 bus stops featuring busses 2, 9, 11 and 13 are within a five-minute walk from the house
- Lawn care and snow removal services provided
- Private use back yard
This condo has two floors and a basement. The second floor contains 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. The main floor contains the kitchen, dining room and living room. The basement contains the second bathroom, a bedroom, the washer and dryer, and some storage space. Available bedroom is on the second floor, lockable, and unfurnished.
Other Tenants and Living Environment:
We are all in our twenties (2 female, 1 male), quiet, clean and friendly. We ask that you clean up after yourself promptly, and be mindful of the people that you are living with. A little common courtesy is all it takes to get along (and we do get along great). We all purchase our own personal use items like food, laundry detergent, toiletries, etc. The only things we take turns buying are common use items such as garbage/recycling bags, dish soap, toilet paper, and cleaning supplies.
If you're interested, send me a message introducing yourself and we can set up an interview! Please include your age, source of income, reason for moving, level of cleanliness, when you wish to move in, and how long you wish to stay in your initial message.