Love where you live in Peterborough!!
Stunning 1 Bed, 1 Bath apartment, space for single professional, in re-envisioned Century Stacked Townhouse complex features:
• Beautiful two-toned kitchen with newer stainless steel appliances
• Mix of Century Style and Modern throughout
• 3 Piece Bathroom
• Potlights and Exposed Brick in living space
• 155 Dublin Street; an up and coming area in downtown Peterborough
• Minutes walk to everything in the downtown core: restaurants, bars, shopping, groceries, religious institutions, schools, Otonabee river, public parks & trails and more amenities
• Peterborough Transit & Trent Express Transit stop just outside of building, with Peterborough GO Transit & Peterborough Bus Terminal nearby
• Air conditioning
• 24 – Hour Camera Surveillance
• Secured Parcel Dropbox for most packages (12” x 17” x 9”); avast ye porch pirates!
• Keypad Code Entry w/ Keyed Entry Backup; no more worries about keys
• Pet friendly; large dogs and aquatic animals must be declared for review by landlord prior to Application
• Water & Heat included in rent
• COVID 19 form and preliminary rental approval form to be completed and returned prior to showing
• First month’s rent and last month’s rent deposit
• Rental Application
• Credit check
• Employment Letter & Employment References
• 2 Previous landlord references
• If any above missing, at least one cosigner per applicant
Please do not reply to this ad, I will not respond. To request a showing, please email Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, let us know a bit about yourself, who will be living in the unit (including furry family members), your employment status, preferred moving date and any other needs.
Thank you for your interest!