Spacious like new open concept Furnished studio bachelor basement in the heart of Mississauga near Dundas & Hurontario. Available from March 15, 2021.
Price: $1100 per month all utilities included within reason.
Minimum 1 Year Stay.
Ideal tenant: Apt is suitable for a Single Working Professional. NO Students and No Couples.
House is in an excellent location:
• Heart of Mississauga on Dundas & Confederation pkwy as the main intersection.
• Central location. Traveling to Toronto or any GTA area with few minutes.
• 1 Minute walk to bus stop, transit bus access to go station.
• Walk few minutes to parks and bike trails.
Stores nearby within walking distance include, Fresh co, Food basics, Superstore, Canadian Tire, Home Depot, Medical Offices, Laundry Mat and Clayhill Plaza.
Basement apartment attributes:
• Separate side entrance door to basement with privacy
• Window with bright light most of the day
• Large size kitchenette with lots of space for storage
• Open concept living
• Full Bathroom-Tub, Toilet and Vanity with mirror and faucet
• Appliances - microwave, toaster, kettle, regular size fridge with freezer
• Queens size mattress with couch.
• Ceramic flooring with no pest issues
Utilities included within reason:
Natural gas heating, Hydro, cooling, water, unlimited high-speed internet WIFI.
No Parking available. Laundry: there is a Coin Laundry mat across the street within a 3-minute walk.
Tenant applicant should have the following documents:
• Job letter from current employer along with original pay stubs-last 2 months
• Must have first and last, (Minimum 1 year Stay)
• Credit Report with Government issued ID (Driver’s license or passport)
• Last landlord written, or oral reference required with address
Ideal tenant is expected to be mindful of the following expectations of landlord’s approval for tenancy application:
• No overnight guests permitted
• No smokers/vaping and no drug use
• No pets, and unit must remain clean
• No parties, disruptive gatherings.
• No candles
Only responsible applicants interested, should contact first by text at 416-454-8770 with the following information:
Full legal Name, Period of tenancy, Occupation and your confirmation on the above tenant rules.
Showing on weekdays between 4pm and 8p.m. and weekends between 8 am and 8 pm only with appointments.