$2450 utilities included (hydro, water, gas, A/C)
- available May 1, 2021
- huge 1 bedroom apartment on main floor of house on quiet residential street
- 1 bedroom, living room, dining room, eat-in kitchen (all big rooms)
- 4-pc bathroom
- wood floors
- shared porch in front of house
- private porch in back of house
- shared backyard
- coin laundry located on site
- lots of space - perfect for a couple working from home
- 1 block west of Ossington, 1 short block north of Bloor
- 2-minute walk to Ossington subway
- near all amenities
- walk to Korea Town, restaurants, bars, library, No Frills, Sobeys, Dufferin Mall, West End YMCA, Dufferin Grove Park, Christie Pits Park, etc.
- close to UofT and High Park
- 1 parking spot at back of house available for additional $75 per month
- bike storage in laundry room
- no smoking
Viewings on Saturday March 13th starting at 10:00 a.m. by appointment only. Please email Jenny.
Letter of employment, credit check, and rental application required.
12- month lease and post-dated cheques required.