Available for sublet from May 1st to August 31st. Bright and spacious furnished room within a walking distance to universities and downtown Halifax. The rent is 690$ all inclusive. Rent is negotiable. A security deposit of half a month's rent is required.
Looking for a mature, quiet, and clean person who is responsible for the cleanliness of their living space. Ideal for university students or young professionals, as other housemates are students and young people. International students are also welcomed.
No party, no smoking, and no pets allowed. If you are interested, please message me. I would love to provide you more information about the room.
• Located on Cambridge Street, in a safe, quiet, and secure neighborhood.
• Access to many bus stops on Oxford Street nearby.
• Universities, grocery stores, coffee shops, and Quinpool Road all within easy walking distance.
• 5-minute walk to Dalhousie University. 20-minute to Saint Mary's University.
• Shared living space with 5 other housemates.
• Living room: Furnished with coffee table and sofa. Large windows.
• Kitchen: Equipped with a fridge/ freezer, stove, oven, and sink.
• Laundry: Non-coin-operated washing and drying machines in the building.
• No parking space provided.
• Located on the second floor with a shared bathroom with two other floormates.
• Size: Bright and spacious room with a closet and two large windows.
• All-inclusive: WIFI, electricity, water, and heat.
• Fully furnished: a computer desk, chair, bed, and a cupboard.
• Storage: Room’s closet and one shared hallway closet.