Beautifully updated and self-contained 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom suite. Exceptional executive-quality features including 8 ft ceilings, open floorplan, electric fireplace, high-efficiency front-loading washer/dryer, quartz countertops and high-end stainless steel appliances (with built-in microwave and dishwasher). This is a bright and spacious garden level suite at 1,000 sq ft with large windows providing lots of natural light. Bonus 50 sq ft of in-suite storage included.
Prestigious Point Grey location!
• Centre of UBC campus can be reached in 5 minutes by bus, 15 minutes by bicycle
• On 10th Avenue bus routes to UBC, downtown, etc.
• One block from charming Point Grey Village, with its public library, interesting shops, banks, hair salons, spas, and many restaurants and coffee places.
• Two blocks from Trimble Park. Walking distance to Pacific Spirit Regional Park, and UBC golf course. Jericho beach, Locarno beach and Spanish Banks beaches are close by.
• Top school catchments: Lord Byng high school, Jules Quesnel, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Mary elementary schools, St. Georges, West Point Grey Academy, Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic School and UBC.
Rent/Month: $2,650 unfurnished
Available: May 1st, 2021
Utilities (natural gas and electricity) and cable/internet not included
Minimum one year lease
Tenant Insurance required for your own protection
One quiet pet considered with additional pet deposit.
Currently tenanted, showings by appointment only, mandatory masks. To set up an appointment, please respond with your full name, contact details (phone and email) along with a little background on yourself and whoever else will be living with you. Applications with references will be considered after viewing.