Main-story Sandstone House for Rent

, Calgary T3K 3X1 AB, Canada

$1,400

No utilities included
House
Beds: 4
Baths: 2.5
Overview
Utilities Included
  • No utilities included
Internet/Wifi Included
  • Internet not included
Parking Spots Included
  • 3 spot(s) included
Agreement Type
  • one-year
Move-In Date
  • September, 30, 2020
Pet Friendly
  • Yes it's pet friendly
The Unit
Size (Sqft)
  • 1
Furnished
  • Not Furnished
Appliances
  • Laundry (in Building)
  • Dishwasher
  • Fridge/Freezer
Air Conditioning
  • No Air Conditioning
Smoking Permitted
  • Not smoking friendly
The Building
  • Yard
  • Balcony
Description
The house is located in the Northwest in the Sandstone community. We are renting out the main and upper level while the basement suite is currently being rented out. Main floor: 2 Living rooms, one with a fireplace and one that is a large spacious area Kitchen that is connected to an outdoor deck Washroom Laundry room Double garage Upper level: 3 Bedrooms 1 Master bedroom with private bathroom and walk-in closet Bathroom The location is nearby two elementary schools, Husky gas station, small strip mall, and bus stops that can go downtown. Utilities are not included in the rental fee. Utilities are 70% of the bill (basement tenants pay the other 30%) If you are interested or have any questions, please contact 587-583-2881. No e-mails please.
adfafd